Saturday, June 9, 2012

GOD IS RIGHTEOUS

TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOREVER AND EVER. AMEN.

WHENEVER YOU ENCOUNTER ANY BIBLICAL/SCRIPTURAL VERSES REFERRING TO RIGHTEOUSNESS, REMEMBER THAT GOD IS A RIGHTEOUS GOD.

IN HEBREW, THE NAME OF GOD PERTAINING TO THE QUALITY OF BEING RIGHTEOUS IS EL TSADDIK/ EL TZADDIK, WHICH IS SPELLED IN HEBREW AS A-L  Tz-D-Y-K

REFERENCE TO THIS HOLY NAME IS FOUND IN ISAIAH 45:21

Declare what is to be, present it--let them take counsel together. Who foretold this long ago, who declared it from the distant past? Was it not I, the LORD? And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me. (New International version 1984)

Speak and present your case. Yes, let them consult one another. Who revealed this in the distant past and predicted it long ago? Wasn't it I, the LORD? There is no other God except me. There is no other righteous God and Savior besides me. (God's word translation 1995)

OTHER TRANSLATION OF THE VERSE TRANSLATE RIGHTEOUS AS JUST:

Tell ye, and bring [them] near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? [who] hath told it from that time? [have] not I the LORD? and [there is] no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; [there is] none beside me. (King James Version)

WHATEVER TRANSLATION IT IS, MEDITATE ON THE CENTRAL THEME OF THIS VERSE, THAT GOD IS THE ONLY GOD WHO IS RIGHTEOUS AND SAVIOR.

HAVE FAITH IN OUR GOD. HAVE FAITH ON GOD'S RIGHTEOUSNESS AND SALVATION.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOREVER AND EVER. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment